Uzbekistan Education and Excellence Program
The Uzbekistan Education and Excellence Program is a multi-year project to provide quality instructional materials for educators and students. Brattle Education is part of a multi-organizational team working with several stakeholders to produce innovative instructional materials intended to develop student critical thinking, problem solving, and practical skills. Partnering with RTI, Brattle provided page design, composition services, illustration, and quality assurance services for Uzbek Language Arts (ULA), Mathematics, and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) courses.
- Collaborated with RTI and local content experts to develop Math and ULA manuscript for elementary student textbooks and teacher instructional guides.
- Established ULA and Mathematics program standards and design templates for student textbooks and teacher instructional guides.
- Designed and composed ULA and Mathematics student textbooks and teacher instructional guides for Grades 1 through 4.
- Executed the production and composition of lesson pages and full-color illustrations for approximately 9,000 ULA and Mathematics textbook pages.
- Designed and created ICT teacher guide pages, including page composition and pre-press services.